Season Three of Teen Wolf is STRESSFUL!
Each episode is chaotic, but I'm certain about one thing - Stiles Stilinski (Dylan O'Brien), the witty (and human) best friend of Scott McCall (Tyler Posey), is my favorite character. He has some of the best one-liners, a big heart and just the right amount of awkward goofiness.
Unfortunately, he's a bit of an emotional wreck this season. Somehow he's managed not to give up though. While the rest of the cast has used their werewolf or weapon skills against Peter Hale, Papa Gerard, the alpha pack and *insert other bad guys here*, Stiles is right by their side giving his two cents.
Here are 10 reasons why Stiles would be a great sidekick for you:
1. He has a dependable blue jeep and will always be the driver.
2. He dosn't have super powers, but utilizes his resources to help the team.
3. He's realistic....
4. Thanks to Dr. Deaton's wisdom and mountain ash, he has more faith in himself (and a little magic).
5. When things aren't going your way, he'll remind you it could always be worse.
6. If you're on the brink of death, he'll do his best to save you.
7. He never gives up and tries to think of plan B, C, D, E, etc.
8. Stiles is BEYOND loyal.
9. He's also humble.
10. But we all know he plays a huge part in every victory.
Would you trust Stiles as your sidekick?
What do you love about Stiles?